This training introduces you to real-world threats defenders experience in their networks and the tools used to defend against them. You will learn defense strategies, threat-hunting techniques, adversary detection, and how to investigate security intrusions and perform forensic analysis.
Testimonials from our defendersView all
- Security (SOC) analysts and blue teams.
- Threat hunters.
- Digital forensic and incident response (DFIR) professionals.
- Solid understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Solid research and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with basic system administration, networks, and security concepts.
- Two exam voucherss are included.
- Manually graded by instructors.
- Focus on assessing the technical part (no report required).
- The exam is a 48-hours, 100% practical, and evaluates your skills across the following domains; threat hunting, perimeter defense, disk forensics, memory forensics, and network forensics. You will use Elastic SIEM to hunt threats, investigate real-world intrusion, create an incident timeline, and perform forensic analysis on different attack artifacts.